Search & Apply
We recognize there is a direct correlation between our success and the success of our employees. That’s why we go to great lengths to institute valuable programs and policies and offer competitive salaries to entice top-notch individuals from around the globe. Of course, we are an Equal Opportunity workplace. If you enjoy working in a cooperative, challenging, and rewarding environment, ALLDATA may be the place for you!
By clicking the link below, you will leave this site and be taken to the careers website at AutoZone, our parent company.
WHY WORK FOR US?
We're always evolving along with the needs of our customers.
We work together to create products that utilize the most up-to-date technology.
We drive excellences with competitive compensation and attractive benefits.
We pride ourselves on the respect we've garnered within the industry.
Our community is filled with passionate people, ready to share their experiences.
We focus on an open culture, welcoming all ideas and initiatives.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Full benefit packages, including:
- Life insurance
- Short- & long-term disability
- Holidays/Paid Time Off/Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee referral program
- Adoption assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Discounts at AutoZone and other major retailers
- Complimentary access to ALLDATA products
- Multi-tiered recognition programs with financial rewards
- Scholarship program for high school seniors related to AutoZoners
- Annual employee events and celebrations at headquarters and in the greater Sacramento area
- Employee incentives and giveaways, such as tickets to professional sporting events, tablets and other electronics, movie tickets, and gift cards to popular chains
- Free gourmet coffee and tea, as well as a self-serve convenience store (headquarters location)
- In-house management and leadership training
- Off-site seminars, conferences, and trade shows
- Online professional development courses
- Lunch & Learn sessions covering both professional and personal topics
- Reimbursement for ASE Certification tests
- Lending library for professional and personal reading
- On-site fitness center in Elk Grove for employees and their families; gym membership reimbursement for off-site personnel
- Company-sponsored fitness challenges
- Flu shot clinic
- Smoking cessation and weight loss program reimbursement
- Well-being classes covering physical, mental, and financial health
COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY
Being a good corporate citizen and supporting charities is one way we help make a positive difference. ALLDATA supports many not-for-profit organizations and programs, including: