Search & Apply
We recognize there is a direct correlation between our success and the success of our employees. That’s why we go to great lengths to institute valuable programs and policies and offer competitive salaries to entice top-notch individuals from around the globe. Of course, we are an Equal Opportunity workplace. If you enjoy working in a cooperative, challenging, and rewarding environment, ALLDATA may be the place for you!
By clicking the link below, you will leave this site and be taken to the careers website at AutoZone, our parent company.
WHY WORK FOR US?
We're always evolving along with the needs of our customers.
We work together to create products that utilize the most up-to-date technology.
We drive excellences with competitive compensation and attractive benefits.
We pride ourselves on the respect we've garnered within the industry.
Our community is filled with passionate people, ready to share their experiences.
We focus on an open culture, welcoming all ideas and initiatives.
As a former technician, I find my work very rewarding because I am making a difference every day that will help technicians fix cars quickly and correctly. I believe everyone in the company is doing their part to provide the best innovative products and services in the industry.
I’m surrounded by people who truly care and support me. I never thought I could have a rewarding career AND at the same time have fun doing it. I’ve been in the Account Management team for 5 years and I see myself in it for many years to come.
The thing I like most about working here is the culture and the amazing people who share my passion for our brand. I have been able to create my own pathway to success and I am reminded often of how much my work is valued here by my peers as well as leadership.
During my tenure with ALLDATA - 5 years, it’s exciting to be part of the organization and market growth in Europe. Our products and services evolve constantly and are top notch in the industry. I feel I have a future and career with ALLDATA.
I’ve been working for ALLDATA for 6 years and I still love coming to work every day! My extensive experience as an ASE Master certified technician helps me appreciate working in an environment not exposed to the elements. On top of that this team is very proud and passionate about ALLDATA products and creating the best customer experience possible.
After 22 years with ALLDATA, I’m still growing and loving what I do. ALLDATA is a family-oriented company with a clear mission and strong culture that embraces diversity. They invest in their employees and encourage personal growth by providing ongoing training for development opportunities.
One of the advantages a growing organization such as ALLDATA has provided is the chance to experience all level (generation) technologies and all cycles of software development. Employees get training both internally and externally to fill the gaps. Great diverse group of people; backgrounds, generations, and professionals.
I've been with ALLDATA for 13 years, as part of the Data Production Department. The company’s culture and values encourage and support a family-like environment where we enjoy a sense of belonging and many friendships.
ALLDATA has given me education, opportunity, and experience in the automotive industry. I genuinely love the work I do and how much I am appreciated by my leadership. ALLDATA cares about their employees, they lead, they coach, and inspire me every day to reach for more.
Amazing culture, great work-life-balance and a strong drive to succeed in every area makes ALLDATA one of the best places I've ever worked. I am encouraged to step out of my comfort zone and to try new things. Lots of satisfying challenges and opportunities are available for anyone genuinely interested in engineering.
I’ve been with ALLDATA for 27 years during which I’ve contributed to the success of our products and services on a daily basis. I LOVE working with some of the top customer-focused people in the industry. They also run half marathons, climb mountains, fly planes, jump out of plane, travel the world, speak multiple languages, and make wine and beer! ALLDATA truly cares about their employees.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Full benefit packages, including:
- Life insurance
- Short- & long-term disability
- Holidays/Paid Time Off/Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee referral program
- Adoption assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Discounts at AutoZone and other major retailers
- Complimentary access to ALLDATA products
- Multi-tiered recognition programs with financial rewards
- Scholarship program for high school seniors related to AutoZoners
- Annual employee events and celebrations at headquarters and in the greater Sacramento area
- Employee incentives and giveaways, such as tickets to professional sporting events, tablets and other electronics, movie tickets, and gift cards to popular chains
- Free gourmet coffee and tea, as well as a self-serve convenience store (headquarters location)
- In-house management and leadership training
- Off-site seminars, conferences, and trade shows
- Online professional development courses
- Lunch & Learn sessions covering both professional and personal topics
- Reimbursement for ASE Certification tests
- Lending library for professional and personal reading
- On-site fitness center in Elk Grove for employees and their families; gym membership reimbursement for off-site personnel
- Company-sponsored fitness challenges
- Flu shot clinic
- Smoking cessation and weight loss program reimbursement
- Well-being classes covering physical, mental, and financial health