ALLDATA JOB OPENINGS
REGIONAL INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, GERMANY (M/W/D) - FULL-TIME
Reporting to the Manager of Inside Sales, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who share a passion for sales and growth. This role is responsible for selling ALLDATA Repair to automotive workshops and maintaining relationships with customers and partners. This includes planning, managing, and implementing sales activities necessary for successful area management in your assigned territory. We believe in rewarding for performance, celebrating success and having fun, including holding quarterly and annual sales recognition programs and providing sales development. The European operation is a start-up environment where you will be part of a culture that goes the extra mile for our customers and helping our teams succeed.
- Be an active team member responsible for attaining individual and team monthly sales targets using a well-defined sales process, company-provided customer management software, periodic training and ongoing coaching to achieve goals.
- Manage your sales pipeline in your defined territory by managing company- lead generation programs, partner generated leads and through individual prospecting using a company-provided database.
- Using the ALLDATA Dynamic Selling Skills (DSS), you will contact prospective customers and have the opportunity to discuss their challenges, needs and the ALLDATA value proposition.
- You will explain and conduct live demonstrations on features of the product, and you will manage your accounts throughout a trial period and ultimately close sales.
- Maintain customer records using company-provided tools and manage time and territory planning activities as defined so you can accurately forecast your performance to target. You will collaborate with other team members and the Regional Sales Manager through direct observation and ongoing coaching and feedback to ensure success.
- Use in-depth product knowledge combined with an understanding of industry issues, customer challenges and competition to help communicate the ALLDATA value proposition to customers and partners and through events such as tradeshows.
- Communicate and collaborate across the sales team (field sales group and business development) and across other departments, such as Marketing, Customer Support, and Order Processing. Provide feedback and act as a customer advocate by capturing and communicating product feedback.
- Participate and actively engage in team events and programs including but not limited to annual sales kickoff meetings, regular and quarterly team meetings, sales contests and programs, training and hands-on coaching workshops.
- Business or related degree or sales program/certificate desired or 5+ years of comparable professional experience in sales and / or business.
- 2-5 years of experience in direct/telephone sales with specific sales targets and proven sales performance
- Market knowledge of the automotive and / or software industry are preferred. Personal interest or technical understanding of vehicles or subscription-based software is also preferred
- User knowledge of online meeting software platforms (e.g. TeamViewer, GoToMeeting), Sales CRM programs and similar software tools.
- Sales experience, strong business acumen and a passion for customers is required
- Foreign language skills – English and potentially an additional European language – are an advantage
We are looking for self-motivated professionals with a passion for sales and who are interested in growing their career in a dynamic organization. The position will be based in Cologne.
- Competitive annual base salary plus an uncapped bonus plan
- Regular sales incentives, programs and contests
- Job Ticket
- Allowance for savings or retirement
ALLDATA EUROPE GMBH | AUENWEG 11 | D-50679 COLOGNE | P: +49 (0) 221 53 41 07-0 | ADE-HR@ALLDATA.COM