Frequently Asked Questions
The new ALLDATA DIY launched in June 2021. It delivers the same unedited OEM information you are used to, just easier and faster, with a simplified buying process. The new ALLDATAdiy offers:
- More vehicles to choose from, including 2022 models. Find your vehicle in ALLDATAdiy.
- Updated user-friendly interface for easier navigation and improved search
- Interactive color wiring diagrams (where available), so you can easily see the wires, circuits, and components you’re working on
- More frequent updates to the repair data (service bulletins and recalls)
- 2 access points for you to use on your desktop and mobile device
If you have active Classic ALLDATAdiy vehicle subscriptions, you can continue to access them on the Classic ALLDATAdiy.com login center with your original credentials. There are no plans to discontinue Classic ALLDATA DIY at this time, but if that changes, customers with active subscriptions be notified in advance. Notifications will be sent to the email address you have on file
Over the years, customer feedback identified several needed improvements to the product, and we recently delivered. The new ALLDATAdiy now offers several additional vehicles, interactive color wiring diagrams and improved navigation and search. With a new solid foundation, we can also deliver more frequent updates, providing you the most up-to-date information for your vehicle.
While making those improvements, we needed to revisit our subscription pricing. We realize affordability is important, which is why price increases for ALLDATAdiy have been nominal over the past 20 years. Even with our recent price increase, most subscriptions still cost less per month than a fancy coffee.