COLLISION REPAIR INFO
Add integrated solutions to boost shop productivity
Test drive our most popular bundle FREE for 7 days
Everything you need for OEM-accurate collision repairs, including ADAS Quick Reference. Provides collision-specific procedures such as body and frame sectioning, panel replacement, sensors, handling new materials, and more.
ALLDATA Mobile connects your entire workflow from desktop to tablet to phones. Perform tasks at the vehicle – or anywhere – for increased efficiency and instantly share data with your entire service team.
SEE WHY 400,000+ AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICANS TRUST ALLDATA
- Repair any vehicle that comes into your shop – Our comprehensive, industry-leading database covers 44K+ vehicles, 95% of vehicles on the road today
- Access the latest unedited factory information – We publish OEM updates daily, providing the most current data on all makes and models
- Includes mechanical information for fewer sublets – Access repair and maintenance procedures, diagnostic information, TSBs, DTCs, recalls, and more
- Creates efficiencies in your shop workflow – ALLDATA uses the same intuitive format for each manufacturer, making it easy to learn and simple to navigate
START YOUR 7-DAY FREE TRIAL
Call (888) 727‑2434 or fill out the form below
Professional shops only. One 7-day free trial per calendar year per shop or independent technician. Requires a demo with an ALLDATA representative.
- Diagnostic resources + expert support – Visit the Community forum for millions of probable causes and tech-verified repairs; contact the Library team for hard-to-find OEM data
- Award-winning ADAS Quick Reference helps you find the latest ADAS info, fast
- 300,000+ Interactive color wiring diagrams in addition to OEM-provided diagrams
- NEW! ALLDATA Find-A-Fix delivers reliable, data-driven repair solutions for a specific vehicle and DTC (included at no additional cost for a limited time)