System Requirements: ALLDATA Mobile / Diagnostics
- A limited feature version of the ALLDATA app is available for Android phones and iPhones. See feature list
Tablet / Mobile Device
iOS DeviceiPad: 5th generation or later. - Including 2nd generation or later iPad mini, and all generations of iPad Air and iPad Pro.
iPhone: iPhone 6 / SE or later
- iOS 13.0 or later
Android DeviceScreen Size (Tablet): 7" or larger
Built-in Storage: 8GB or more
- Android 5.0 or later
Windows DeviceScreen Size: 7" or larger
Memory (RAM): 2GB or more
- Windows 10
- Low-cost devices that lack basic services, or include parts based on older technology, will not reliably meet the requirements.
- If you cannot access the ALLDATA app in the app store through a low-cost tablet, it probably means that tablet does not have basic features, such as:
- GPS tracking
- Bluetooth using current technology standards
- High-speed/broadband, such as cable, DSL or satellite.
- Access to ALLDATA Mobile / Diagnostics requires an active subscription to:
- ALLDATA Mobile or ALLDATA Diagnostics and...
- ALLDATA Repair / Collision
- (Optional) Access to ALLDATA Inspection also requires an active subscription to:
- ALLDATA Inspection and...
- ALLDATA Manage Online
OBDII Connection Device Optional - Required to connect to vehicle
ALLDATA Mobile (Basic Diagnostics) - Device sold separately or included with ALLDATA Bundle
- OBDLink MX with Low Energy Bluetooth (ALLDATA Edition - Compatible with all device types)
- OBDLink MX+
- OBDLink MX Bluetooth (Not compatible with iPad)
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth (Not compatible with iPad)
ALLDATA Diagnostics - Device included with subscription
- ALLDATA Diagnostics VCI
- Note: A computer running Microsoft Windows is required to perform device updates.